ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:01:07 -0700
Jennifer,
It might be good, forinstance to start out with a plan of dicipline. For
instance, three chapters in the new testament, three chapters in the old
testament, and maybe a psalm and a proverb chapter a day.
 That way, before you know it, you will have read through the whole bible.
You can't understand everything at once, the Lord doesn't let that happen to
any of us.  That's ok and I used to do that.  But really, as far as I am
concerned, the most important thing is to get the Word of God In You.
Since the Lord Loves you and has called you, and you are his,he will show
you a plan you are to follow, just the  one that is right for you.
Now, I haven't read a lot of what was said yet, since I am just getting back
online again and trying to read through several thousand messages. Don't
strive about it, just pray and relax in the arms of the Lord.  The Word of
God is like seed, as all the parables say.  So if you can get it in you, in
whatever form is best for you, it will come forth in God's time and bear
fruit.  The Lord tells us in His Word that His Word does not return to him
void, but it will accomplish the purpose for which he has sent it.  (my
Paraphrase.).

Vinny