ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 18:08:24 -0600
Kathy,

It's a good thing it happened at your house rather than somebody else's
house.  I'm sure that inspector will remember that cup of cold water.  If
not, the Lord will.  Must say, you guys really do get the unique happenings
in your neck of the woods.  LOL!  Keep us posted on tomorrow.  We're holding
our breaths right along with you and Greg.

Vicki