C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nina Woulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:21:41 -0300
-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Automatic digest
processor
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 2:27 AM
To: Recipients of C-PALSY digests
Subject: C-PALSY Digest - 19 Apr 2004 to 20 Apr 2004 (#2004-79)

Topics of the day:

  1. Looking for articles
  2. looking for beclofen pump info (2)
  3. Brain might be trainable
  4. FW: ToC for Mind 113-450

Date:    Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:36:55 -0400
From:    Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Looking for articles

Hi Kathy Jo,

   Human Resources is a fancy name for the old personnel department. It =
turns out humans as workers are a resource and you can manage them. =
Today, Human resource Department have Information System - HRIS. Pretty =
interesting stuff, HR handles , hiring, firing, employee benefits, =
making sure federal notices get posted and the laws get kept. I am the =
Human Resources departmet for the small company I also do bookkeeping =
for. I make sure that all the "aliens" have the proper papers and they =
are not expired, that the drivers have the proper drivers permits and =
get the physicals and renew their licenses. Since Meridian has a large =
number of Immigrant Hispanics - I make it point to make sure everything =
is posted in English and in Spanish. Oh and I have the forms in both =
languages. I am currently building an HRIS system for Meridian - which =
is much more up my alley as a computer weenie.=20

                        Trisha