AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:31:19 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

I don't think that is entirely the reason.  What I think they are trying to get people to do is to understand the consequences of decisions made 30 years ago.  Whatever your beliefs, eliminating 40 million Americans in 30 years has made an impact on our society.  Refusing to acknowledge that impact doesn't make it go away.