C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:12:42 EDT
Coulter and Estrich are both brilliant and abrasive. They both get on my
nerves. It comes down to the fact that the Rep's and Dem's put their spin of the
facts. Joyce and I are having  our own problems with the economy and decisions
we have made. I would have a difficult time voting for Bush or Kerry right
now. Even though I have despised the man in the past, Al Sharpton is the only one
making sense right now! And he has a sense of humor.

Bobby
they had hired ann coulter to write from the dems
conventions, but, they spiked the first one and sent
her home. she can be sorta abrasive.

o'riley also got torpedoed by susan estrich
(spelling). i agree with o'riley's position on the
subject being debated, but,objectivity compells me to
conclude that she left him looking like a deer staring
at headlights. he is so pompus at times, even if you
agree with his positions much of the time, it is funto
watch someone just pop his balloon.