From:
Kenny King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenny King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:30:55 +0000

Hello,
I have been concerned about the amount of vitamins and minerals I am missing
on the GF diet..especially all of those fortified and enriched in wheat
bread bought at the "regular" grocery store.  So, I began taking Centrium
Carb Assist..a new product designed to replace the vitamins I don't get
since my gluten-free bread is not enriched with essential minerals/vitamins.
  On the 2nd day I took the vitamin I began diarehha just an hour or so
later.  There is Nothing else new to my diet.  Maybe it took the 1st pill 24
hours to work from yesterday.  Is anyone else using this product?  If so,
what has been your reaction?  I can tolerate the regulare Centrium with no
problem; however, I need thiamine found in the new product obviously regular
Centrium does not have B1Thiamine.    I have called Centrium and the new
product Carb Assist Centrium is gluten-free; however, maybe the diarehha
came from the large volume of extra vitamins hitting me all at once.  What
about breaking the pill in half?
I look forward to hearing your responses,
PS I will post a summary.
Kenny