Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:08:24 +0800

Hi All,

I was Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 10 Years ago, and it had been getting progressively worse. I have spent the last year writing a gluten free cookbook for my cousin who is gluten intolerant, and have been trialling myself on this diet. I have found that my MS symptoms have lessoned. I have tried talking to dieticians and doctors regarding the diet and the effect on MS, but nobody wants to talk with me about this. My research into gluten intolerance has found that many of the symptoms are very similar as those with MS. Has anyone in this group been diagnosed with MS? Are there any doctors reading list who know anything about both conditions?

Kindest regards,
Misha