Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:41:17 EDT

www.silly-yak.com
****************
This month save on all of our Adult Size SILLY YAK/CELIAC shirts.
Perfect for summer and for spreading the word!

Adult sizes now only $12.99!
XXL sizes now only $14.99!

Shipping is FREE for all items, and get a complimentary GLUTEN FREE FRIDGE
magnet to the first 25 customers!

Our high quality, 100% cotton shirts and totes are real attention getters.
Check out our other popular styles for kids, fab tote bags, and sweatshirts
and of course tons of links, great graphics, information and easy/safe
checkout!

And as always, a portion of our proceeds goes to the Celiac Disease Research
Center at Columbia University.

Shop for all of your attention-getting, conversation-starting,
awareness-raising clothing and totes at the first T-shirt company for
Celiacs ... THE SILLY
YAK SHIRT COMPANY!

Have a wonderful and healthy Summer!
Sincerely,