From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:26:24 -0500

Our daughter has CD and we were screened using tTg.  My husband came up
positive and our GI put him on the GF diet and said he had it since our
daughter has it (biopsy confirmed) and his tTg was elevated.  My husband
did the entire Celiac Panel and the tTg came back as a weak positive,
everything else was negative.  Is tTg by itself enough to determine if you
have CD?

Thanks!