From:
pamella scotto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
pamella scotto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:22:09 -0400

A few people said Wegmans in Dewitt which is a suburb on the east side of
Syracuse on Genesee St. (rt 5).  You can get their GF list by calling
1-800-WEGMANS .

There is Nature-Tyme, which is a natural foods store on East Bridge Street
in Syracuse.  Each product in this store has a color coded sticker saying if
it is GF.  You can just walk down the isles on the blue stickers catch your
eyes.  They also have stickers for organic, etc.

Syracuse is approximately 38 miles from Eaton.  Syracuse has an Outback
Steakhouse.

The New Hartford Shopping Center has a natural food store with GF items and
a GF section called Peter's Cornucopia.  This is a suburb of Utica which is
approximately 30 miles from Eaton.

Hamilton has a natural food's store on the main street which has GF items
and makes  lunches. They know about GF.

Hamilton is approximaely 5 miles from Eaton.

Another listmate gave me some information.  I emailed them back August 16
asking where these places were  but didn't get an answer, so I am including
them without specifics below.

Hayley's market which is a store with GF products

Ainsworth Delight Restaurant with bread that is GF

Point Silian Restaurant with GF menu

Adam's Diner on 5th Avenue North with GF pasta