Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:10:40 EDT

Hi everyone,
       Only got seven responses, several got through to the web site, which I
have finally also been able to do...but no one answered that had used them
nor even seen them at the stores the web site mentioned as their retailers. One
person also suggested I try on the Delphi forms site, I did and got no results
there either. I have tried to purchase  them everywhere with no luck, guess
I'll have to order from their site, they do appear to be gluten free and even
emailed one person to that effect. The flavors they told me about must be
something they are planning for the future so I will wait to see about the
wabasi-soy sauce and teriyaki flavors, if they do make them and they are GF.  JS in IL