From:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 10:41:52 -0500

Red River Celiacs Third International Walk for Celiac Disease and Picnic
will be held Saturday, May 15, 2004 at 10:00 a.m. starting at Oak Grove
Park in Fargo -  124 North Terrace.   We will be located at the small
shelter further into the park.

10:00 - sign in and T-shirt hand out; turn in donations collected.
Late registrations accepted...Please spread the word to your friends and
family members! Help spread awareness.

10:30 - Walk will start...we will be walking across the river into the
Hjemkost park and back.  It is not mandatory that you walk. Just come and
enjoy visiting with fellow celiacs and their friends and families.
Walk Events:
Health fair with Educational materials, Massage, Gluten-free products, and
lots more.
Kids activities-fun for the whole family!
Silent Auction: GF Food Baskets; Gift Certificates; Phil Hansen signed
Football; and much more. Items are still being accepted if anyone has
contacted a store or wishes to donate.  Please call Stacey at 237-4854  or
Sandy at 233-4898 if you have something to donate.

We will have potluck picnic at 12:00 noon and close the auction.  High
bidder must be present to pick up and pay at 12:30.
Contact:
Stacey Juhnke
Red River Celiacs
701-237-4854