From:
KJ Kemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KJ Kemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:38:15 -0500

Hi List,

My 14 yo daughter will be going to Six Flags New England in May with her
chorus to perform in a festival and then enjoy the park.  We will not be
with her and since she will be traveling a ways to and from I am looking
for food options. We will pack a cooler for traveling but would also like
her to be able to walk around without having to lug it.  Can anyone offer
ideas as to what is available within the park?  We don't eat out currently
but I am hopeful that there will be something she can eat/drink while at
the park.  I have a call into their offices but no luck yet.  Any help
will be appreciated.  I will summarize.

Thank you,
Kristi