From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 17:03:15 +0000

This is a last minute reminder of our meeting tomorrow February 10th, 6:30pm at
Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco Texas.  It is located at 4801 Legendary.

I would prefer to have this meeting be a little more parent oriented.  However,
if you need to bring your children, they are always welcome.  The discussions
will include:

1.  A fixed meeting time that can be predicted each month.
2.  The new YAHOO group and possibilities for it's use.
3.  A Celiac Walk
4.  A Camp in the North Texas Area
5.  Physician Letters are ready to be addressed, although postage is needed.

Of course, this always includes open discussion.  It is always very helpful, if
you can to please rsvp.  This prevents me from being short on supplies.  Thanks
so much for being a part of this great group.

--
Sincerely,
Kelly LeMonds

--