From:
Caroline Booy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caroline Booy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:24:15 -0500

Hi.  I have not visited this site in some time due to a very busy household.
 But I have been cooking and baking!  I would like to share a really neat
site that I have found.  It is http://www.recipezaar.com.   On this site you
can go to their special diets section and select recipes that are gluten
free. You can also post  your favorite gluten free recipes along with
pictures of the final product.  Recipes that you have tried you can give a
rating to and  you can save them to your own internet cookbook.  I have
posted some of our favorite, tried and true gluten free recipes there to
share with others.
My name on that site is "tartlady".  If you look up gluten free recipes you
will find mine there as well as others.  Once the kids are back in school I
plan to add more recipes and include pictures.
Caroline
tartlady