From:
William Locke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Locke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:38:20 -0500

Good Morning to all Celiacs in Richmond VA! We have had a group going
since 1999 meeting at Johnston Willis Hospital on the 3rd Monday of every
month. We had suspended meeting since early in the summer of 2004 due to
personal reasons. As of January 2005 we will begin to reorganize the
group, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or 804-794-7476 if
you are interested in helping run and organize this group again.

Our meetings will be held at Johnston Willis Hospital on the 3rd Monday of
every month (January 2005 meeting will be held on January 17, 2005 from
6:30 PM to 8:00 PM).

We will be looking for people to help with many aspects of the group
especialy group programs, membership, education and other things.

Looking forward to hearing from you

William & Debbie locke
CSA/Richmond Celiac Sprue Support Group #87
1347 Sweet Willow Drive
Midlothian, VA 23114-5101
Email: [log in to unmask]
WEB:www.csaceliacs.org
Click on Local Units and then look under the VA for our site.