Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:43:28 EDT

Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis

Next Meeting
September 19, 2004
Our Shepherd Lutheran Church
9101 W 10th Street
Indianapolis, IN
2PM-4PM

Well-known cookbook author, Connie Sarros, will be speaking to our group. She
will be sharing gluten-free baking tips along with general information about
the diet. Connie has written four gluten-free cookbooks. The books are
"Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Reduced Calorie Cookbook", "Wheat-free, Gluten-Free Dessert
Cookbook", "Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults", and a
new one released this summer, "Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Recipes for Special
Diets"..

There will be a $3.00 admittance charge for non-members. Children under 12
years of age are free. We encourage members to bring a gluten free treat and the
recipe to share for refreshments after the meeting. Be sure to include a
complete list of ingredients for our members with other food intolerances (we have
a teen with peanut allergy).

The church is located on the south side of 10th Street, between Raceway and
Country Club Road, across from two gas stations. For additional information
contact Joyce Etheridge at [log in to unmask], phone #317-272-4609, or Diane
Hosek at [log in to unmask]