From:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:53:27 -0700

www.geocities.com/glutenfreetools

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce that Gluten Free Tools is now open and ready to
introduce a line of high quality Kitchen Tools handpicked for Gluten Free
and Allergy Oriented Cooks.

Our line focuses on the superbly engineered Bosch Kitchen Machines, not
available in major stores in the United States.  This line of powerful
mixers features 400-700 watt machines with lids, which virtually eliminate
the "clouds" of flour dust when we make our gluten free mixes.

We also carry the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme,  Breadman Ultimate
TR2200C, Zojirushi Rice Machines, Magic Vac Vacuum Sealers, the NutriMill
and UltraMill Grain Grinders, and Seed, Nut, and Spice Grinders.

Our mission is to provide high quality tools to gluten free and allergy
oriented cooks at prices as affordable as possible.

We commit to:

The Minimum Advertised Prices (MAP pricing) we are allowed as authorized
dealers,

Free shipping on all orders to one address $100 and over in the contiguous US,

We will donate 4% of all purchase amounts to a non profit celiac/gluten
intolerance cause of our customers' choice.

To facilitate this commitment we choose to conduct this business as simply
as possible.

We have access to more tools than advertised on this website, so we welcome
your feedback regarding the items we carry.

Thanks, and happy shopping,
Olive Kaiser
Gluten Free Tools
1-877-456-7704