From:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 11:30:14 -0500

Dear Friends,

Can you believe it’s May?    There are lots of exciting events occurring
in the gluten-free community!  We wish you all great success with upcoming
walks and food fairs.  We offer our continued support with samples.  If
you haven’t contacted us already, please get in touch with me and we’ll
get some out to you.

We have two exciting bits of news for you. One is a great new program to
help you save money; the other is the introduction of some great new
products. To compliment our line of gluten-free organic amaranth cereals,
snacks and baking ingredients, we are introducing GLUTEN-FREE, ALL-NATURAL
and CARB CONSCIOUS  Nu-World Foods Amaranth-O’s cereals in  delicious
peach, strawberry and original flavors and Amaranth Mini-Ridges snacks in
Cheddar (no casein!!), Sun-dried Tomato Basil and Rosemary-Basil flavors.

These are carb conscious foods with a difference-------they offer GOOD
NUTRITION (9-11g fiber per serving, 4-5g protein and more with 6-7g net
carbs!) as well as great flavor.   I think you will really like them!

We’re very pleased to announce “The Amaranth Advantage” for our valued
customers.  This program is FREE TO JOIN and is an easy way to stretch
your dollar and receive special “members only” offers and info.  Just for
joining you will receive five dollars off on your first Amaranth Advantage
order!  Check out our website for details:  www.nuworldfoods.com  or
contact Jim at 877-NWA-8899.

Enjoy spring!

Diane Walters