From:
Mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 11:45:48 -0500

Hi,
I have CD and have a GF menu in my Italian dining room style restaurant.

My Chef and cooks are well aware of cross-contamination issues. We have a
choice of many appetizers and entrees, and newly added GF desserts as well.
Moreover, we have added the new Messagere, the new GF beer on the menu.  It
is as good a beer as any best "gluten" one.

Visit us on our website.
http://casagranby.com/francais/casa.html
The English version is still on construction alas, but you can see the
pictures  if you click on "restaurant" and "Album Photos"

Our address is:
La Casa du spaghetti,
604 Principale,
Granby, Quebec,
Canada,
j0e 2n0
Tel:  540 372 3848  Fax:  450 372 9281

To reach us:
From Montreal:  take Champlain bridge, continue on 10 East, exit 68.
Follow Granby direction.  It is a few blocks pass McDonald, on the same
side of the street.

From 91 North:  continue on 55 north, take 10 West, exit 68.  Follow Granby
direction.  It is a few blocks pass McDonald, on the same side of the
street.

You,re very welcome.
Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.