From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:01:38 -0700
I've been eating paleo for about 5 years.  I spend
most of the day in the 90's.  My fasting glucose when
I tested this morning was 86, which is typical.  I
exercise, eat low carb, and high fat so I'm a bit
baffled by this.

I've verified the accuracy of my meter with a blood
test so I know the reading are accurate. Even when I
blow it and eat a ton of carbs I never go higher than
120 so I know it's not diabetes.

Anyone have any clue why my reading are so
consistently high and what I can do to bring them
down?

Thanks
Mark