From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:59:12 -0700
Hi All,

>When Clinton was in the White House he had a dessert chef that never
>served the same dessert twice. Despite all the news reports blaming his
>heart problems on cheesburgers, I know he was also eating lavish desserts.

But they were wheat free weren't they?

Ithaca Journal, 04/12/97, "Sweets for the Statesmen, subtitle Desserts,
White House Style," by Lawrence L. Knutson. "With (President) Clinton,
Mesnier [His dessert chef] faces a special challenge...he's on a special
diet because he has allergies - no dairy products, no chocolate, no wheat."

 From http://www.celiac.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=368

Maybe he was cheating on his diet....?

Celiac Best,
Susan