From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:12:36 -0700
--- Judy Appelhanz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 How do you stay with these WOE when your
> family will not give up their junk and you don't
> always have time to prepare 2 separate meals?

My husband doesn't eat low-carb, either, but I don't
cook two separate meals.  Mostly I just make sure the
meat and vegetable dishes are low-carb/paleo-friendly,
and abstain from the starch.  Any condiments can be
added separately without too much trouble, if they
don't span the gap.

It also helps to cook up extra rice, pasta, or
potatoes, keep them in the fridge, and microwave a
portion for him without having to cook from scratch
each time.

Andrea