BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:37:29 -0400
Pamela Stevenson wrote:

> All these 700's explain the weight problem.

So this kid that comes round the house often is a cool sort of guy that
publishes his own "zine", which seems to be the term for a
self-published rant and rave and over-the-top sexual dysfunctional
in-your-face perversity of a stapled together half-page folded magazine
(?)... perverse enough so that even I was embarassed despite my
giggles... I remember these things being called Samizdat in th 70's, cut
and paste and outrageous. He works at our Taco Bell (histo presto
content) which is the Easternmost Taco Bell in the world. One of the
7-Wonders of the unHamptons. So also this week I find out his mother
weighs 600 pounds and lives in a special home for heavy people. His
friends are planning a surprise birthday party for him but they are not
sure who they can call on with the vehicle... we are talking TRUCK here,
to carry her to the coffeehouse in Riverhead. I suggest they rent one of
those hourly trucks from Home Depot and pray there is no rain.

Reagan and his little lady began planning his funeral on or about the
date of his presidential inaugeration.

Daniel Boone's casket was of black walnut, he made it himself, and in
his later years he kept it under his bed just in case.

I also, finally, found out what a goat rope means... it is akin to a
cluster duck.

][<