From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:54:07 -0400
You're doing it right, when you hit enter on read, long as it's hooked up to
the radio and the radio is on, the data from the radio should be in there,
did you program anything in the radio before? if not that's why nothing's
there, other wise I have no clue at all, it sounds like you're doing it
right though.