From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:17:54 -0400
    Daryl:

As you may or may not know, I received a Buddipole antenna from my XYL and
my son for Christmas this year, and am getting ready to try it out in an
outdoor portable situation, now that the Michigan weather is finally
improving.  I have been working with the designer of the Buddipole
(Budd--W3FF), and he is developing instructions for me to use the antenna
system without having to worry about color codes.  I have not tried it yet,
but once my teaching semester is over in a few weeks, I will make that a top
priority goal, since I may use it for Field Day.

Will let you know how I make out.

I know you want to use any antenna like this indoors, and I know that a lot
of folks have had success with it that way.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ