VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
doris fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
doris fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:13:04 -0700
Try this website:

http://www.siibusinessproducts.com/products/slp100.html

Smart Label Printer 100
Our most affordable printer, Smart Label Printer® 100 prints one-inch labels
for
common applications such as addressing envelopes, labeling file folders and
creating
bar codes.
Features
Eliminates the hassle of printing labels with a desktop or network printer
Direct thermal printing technology does not require any ink cartridge,
ribbon or
toner
Both USB and serial connections for easy installation
Automatically captures address information for mailing labels
Easily networked for use with a LAN
System Requirements
IBM PC or compatible running Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, NT 4.0 or Windows 2000
CD-ROM drive
10MB available hard disk space
USB or RS-232 (serial) port
Package Contents
Smart Label Printer
Smart Label software (on CD-ROM)
Serial cable
USB cable
AC adapter
Roll of labels
User guide (on CD-ROM)
QuickStart card
Specifications
Hardware
Paper Widths
1 1/8"
Resolution
203 DPI resolution
Print Technology
Direct thermal
Interface
USB and RS-232 (serial)
Print Speed
8 seconds (average speed, standard address label)
Dimensions
6.61"(H) x 4.49"(W) x 7.48"(D)
168mm(H) x 114mm(W) x 190mm(D)
Weight
1.13 lbs. (510 grams)
Software
Barcode Symbologies
Code 39; USS-I 2/5; Code 128; UPC; EAN-13; USS Codabar; UPC-E
Postal Bar Codes
Auto selection: US, UK and Netherlands
Text Capture
SmartCopyT any selected text or SmartCaptureT addresses from:
  -Act 2000, 4.0, 3.0
  -Goldmine 3,4,5
  -Maximizer 97
  -Organizer 97
  -Outlook 2000/98/97
  -Pilot Desktop 2.0, 3.0
  -Word 2000/97/95
  -Wordperfect 7.0/8.0
Import
CSV and TXT
Print File
TXT
Editor
WYSIWYG advanced formatting features including:
  -Shrink-to-fit
  -Word wrap
  -Address recognition and parsing
  -Serialization (text and bar codes)
Networking
Printer sharing via Windows networking
International
Auto detect: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch

dory