RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Cindy Schwimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 06:33:00 -0500
>life is a continuum and doesn't stop at death and don't limit itself
to the individual ,  changing of form doen't makes you a failure !
stressing about it , is ..... the failure of living in the present.<

I couldn't agree more.
I don't view death at any age a failure because I don't believe that long
life is necessarily  success. I might include lack of suffering, but that's
fear based on my part......
There are so many factors outside of our control. Surrender, Acceptance,
lack of judgment,  living in the present (as Jean-Claude so beautifully
stated), exuding kindness and unconditional love, living in truth (ones own
truth, raw or otherwise)
For me, these represent success.

Cindy