From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:54:25 -0400
Mike wrote:

> Well, I feel pretty safe asserting that crackers, brownies, and
> "chocolate
> junk" aren't paleo under almost anybody's definition, religious or
> otherwise.

I agree it's not paleo by any definition. I "cheat" on a daily basis.
You could say that I don't eat paleo at all but I don't agree with that
because as I pointed out, I do eat paleo in terms of frequency and
intensity and although I do eat non-paleo foods daily, I don't eat a lot
of them in terms of quantity and my core diet consists of paleo foods.
That doesn't come across in my description of a typical day but it is true.

--Richard