Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:22:15 -0400
I've finally accepted that paleo is the best option for me. I feel so much better on it. The only problem is that with being sick so long I don't often have the energy to cook. I've also started a part time job and other activities that can't be cut out.In place of real food(on work days) I drink a couple of atkins shakes for breakfast and lunch. Not exactly paleo but I feel good on them
I'm losing weight by the handful. People are starting to comment and it is worrying me at this point because I'm getting very skinny. Bananas seem to put more weight on but being hypoglycemic they give me a reaction.I crave beans but,you know....
As far as appetite as has been discussed recently I almost don't have one. Just about anything paleo is adverse to me at this point. I made pemmican for the first time to have something to carry around but honestly it turned out looking like poop!

What do I do?
Monica