From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:24:18 -0400
Fredrik Murman wrote:

>Richard Geller wrote:
>

>>Well, I do things differently now. I eat only at night. So I fast all
>>day. [...] I do "cheat" regularly, more than most people on this list,
>>but it bothers me less now that I eat only one BIG meal at night.
>>

>Richard, that's interesting. How long have you been eating like this? And
>could you tell about your last meal, in terms of time of start, duration,
>contents and quantity? Also, what have you been eating when you've been
>cheating?
>
>Fredrik

Fredrik, I have been doing this for about 6 months or so. Last night I
started with raw milk cheese and a few crackers, some fruit salad, and
perhaps 4 eggs with vegetables in them (leeks and asparagus). Plus a
brownie. This was more than a full meal for most people, believe me.

In a few hours I had my "real" dinner which was about 2 full pork chops
and perhaps one cup of cooked zuchinni. I had some cookies and ice cream.

Day before I had some raw milk cheese and a few crackers, and then a
huge 24 ounce piece of beef along with veggies, calamari (with breading)
and some bread. And chocolate junk for dessert.

This is pretty standard for what I eat these days.

--Richard