From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:16:47 -0700
On Monday, Sep 20, 2004, at 06:20 US/Pacific, william wrote:

>  If we eat no plant foods at all, how can we remain
>> healthy unless we eat  the organs and bones, the insects and such
>> that most
>> of us generally  eschew?
>>

> I would like to know what vegetables might take the place of the
> missing
> organs and bones in my diet - taste/appetite/cravings is no guide, as
> I have
> no desire for any veg. (except mashed potatoes drowned in real
> -meaning fat-
> gravy.)
>
> Maybe a veg. that no longer exists?

I think there are analogues that are useful, if not original. Perhaps
this is where Jean-Claude's instincto principles could come in handy.
If you clean up your act a bit, you may find out which veggies speak to
you. It works for me, even on a less than ideal regimen - I'm still
combining foods and using seasonings, but I still seem to have useful
cravings.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!