Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:48:20 -0400
Ashley Moran wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2004, at 10:15 pm, KF wrote:
>
>> Also, you can inhale bacteria that builds up in your mouth, and that
>> bacteria can infect your throat/lungs.
>

> I breath almost exclusively through my nose.  How does breathing
> increase the amount of bacteria in my mouth?  No other animal on the
> planet has access to toothbrushes, toothpaste, and dentists.  They do
> not die of respiratory problems.  I don't see your logic, KF.
>
> Ashley

The breathing doesn't increase bacteria.  Not brushing after neolithic
meals probably increase bacteria.  My dentist mentioned what I posted.
Maybe the contrary is true for Paleolithic.  I recommend fluoride free
toothpaste for neolithic consumers.  Toms of Maine is one brand who
makes fluoride free toothpaste.

--
Comedy, philosophy, my wish list, and alternative applications: http://home.earthlink.net/~e-group/homepage.html