Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:33:39 -0700
My son is on a strict paleo diet. However, he has problems with plaque. I
make him brush every night and sometimes every morning also but the dentist
said he has huge problems with plaque/tartar.
He is already going in every 4 months for cleanings...
What else can I do?
What would the diet be deficient in to make this problem?
Mary
ps for dogs they say that chewing raw bones gets rid of plaque but have not
tried that yet with him~
I remember somewhere in my paleo readings the natives did have a plaque like
film on their teeth but no cavities.
He gets no cavities but i'm worried about the plaque and the eventual loss
of bone due to gingivitis