From:
Igor Chudov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:10:00 -0500
I am not diabetic, but my dad is, and my mom is IFG. For the past 2
years, my FBG has been stable at 90.

I switched to LC diet (paleo diet) 8 weeks ago, to make maintaining my
weight loss more easy and make myself less hungry than I was on a
higher carb limited calorie diet.

The result is that these days, my FBG is pretty stable at around 75,
when measured with my home relion meter and adjusted by 1.12 whole
blood to plasma conversion factor (the raw value from relion is 67).

75, to me, is the blood sugar level of people who live long and free
of metabolic disease. So, the more time passes, the more this diet
looks like a winner.