From:
Igor Chudov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:18:52 -0500
After a 3 day trip to CA, I regained 2-3 lbs. Other factors before
that were 1-2 weeks of no exercise, and discontinuing my thyroid meds
for one week. While in CA, I tried as hard as I could to stick to
paleo, and my only cheating was half and half and cheese.

As I said before, I am not looking to lose weight, I want to maintain
my earlier weight loss of about 50 lbs.

I am concerned because I expected to not regain on paleo. Any opinions
will be appreciated.