From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:21:42 +1000
At 7:37 PM -0400 19/8/04, william wrote:

>It reads like the protocol I remember from reading Cutler's book, I wish you
>the best of luck with it. Will be very interested in the results, when you
>feel like posting.

My mouth is now amalgam-free, but VERY sore. Apparently dentists can't
inject both sides of your lower jaw in one session in case they numb
your tongue and you choke on it. So he drilled out the sole amalgam
on my right-hand lower jaw without a needle. I never thought I'd say
that I like needles, but they are indeed better than the alternative!!
Call me a wimp if you like :)

>Re Zinc - it must be balanced with copper in order to avoid a copper
>deficiency, and both not taken at same time. I've forgotten the ratio.
>
>Why the warning about copper intake?

All I can find in my notes is "copper is synergistic with mercury".

The large Zinc intake in this program is designed to reduce the
body's copper levels. Apparently zinc interferes with absorption
of copper which is why you have to take the two supplements at
least 2 hours apart.

I should research this further because copper deficiency can create
problems of its own... one of which is reduced levels of neutrophils!

I have just moved house and unfortunately I can't remember where I
packed my latest blood tests (I know I put them somewhere safe!).
But I don't recall either copper or zinc being out of the ordinary.
In fact, there was nothing really out of the ordinary in my blood
work-up apart from slightly low thyroid and slightly elevated
mercury.

 ...R.