From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:13:17 -0700
Much discussion on the list right now as to whether or not breakfast is a
desirable/paleo meal.
Our society places a big stress on eating a good breakfast to start the day,
whether you're
hungry or not. Is this another one of those Kellogg's-generated myths to get
us to consume
more processed foods right from the cradle? Where did this idea come from?

I have always found that if I eat too early in the day, it really screws up my
digestive system.
Back in college, I always found that it was a really BAD idea, in fact, to eat
anything before an
early morning exam.

Is the paleo way to eat only when you're hungry, or should you ever eat BEFORE
you're hungry?

Mike