From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:59:45 -0500
From: "Thomas Bridgeland"
> Ray, looking at this post and the last one, I wonder, are you writing
another book? Looks like you are building data.

I'm always gathering data and hunting for new ideas within it.

Major writing projects include:

"How Apes Lose Weight: Lessons from the Natural History of Dieting"

NeanderThin Cookbook ( with Diane Morelli)

NeanderThin Comic Book ( with a very famous comic book artist I can't name
yet).

Stuff for my redesigned website ( blog, ezine, etc.)

Other projects ( in conjuntion with my business partner Gabriel Liebermann)
include:

NeanderThin Audio Book

NeanderThin DVD

Speaking Engagements

Product Endorsements ( please click through my website for all your needs
from Grassland Beef and be sure to order some pemmican - it sure is good!)

I am also spending every day with my son Gray-Hawk ( now 9) ferrying him to
summer enrichment programs in art and science, spending a daily hour in my
pool with him, and helping him with his own research projects ( it's amazing
the fossils that kid finds).

But I'm sure if you want to go hawking, I can free up some time;).

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
www.NeanderThin.com