From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 01:07:55 +0100
From: "Adrienne Smith"
> I just noticed that the Neanderthin.com site advertises some pemmican made
with grass-fed beef/tallow.  Anyone try it yet?

The pemmican comes frozen in 40 two oz. ( full meal size)vacuum packed bars.
Because of a lack of government testing, the manufacturer must recommend
keeping it refrigerated although it will keep for a very long time without.

It is smother than what I make at home ( suitable for baby food) and the
small amount of tart cherries and honey only add a slight sweetness. It's a
great source of Omega-3 fatty acids.

I hope you enjoy it and will give me your feedback.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
www.NeanderThin.com