From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 09:19:38 -0400
Paula H. wrote:

>Richard,
>
>How did you respond when you first started this?  I find that if I don't eat
>after 6-8 hours I get very irritable as if my blood sugar has dropped quite
>a bit - I have almost a frantic desire to eat.  Did you find that you needed
>to go through a period of adjustment before you felt pretty good not eating
>during the day?  What do you speculate would change if you ate in the
>morning instead of at night?
>
>When do you exercise in relation to when you eat?

When I started at first I had some difficulty. I didn't stop eating all
at once. I would eat some nuts or a piece of fruit in the afternoon. The
adjustment period took maybe a week or 10 days.

I wouldn't want to eat in the morning. I get sleepy when I do eat.
Hofmekler says this is a natural time to eat a lot and indeed, it is my
experience that it works best to eat my main meal at night.

--Richard