Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 19:22:44 -0400
WADE REESER wrote:

>Besides the eskimo who ate very little green veggies during the entire year, in
>the olden days people of the northern climes and even temperate climes went
>many months without green veggies without any apparent bad effect.  Im a firm
>believer that if you regularly eat rare meat you have met your minimum
>requirements for nutrition. Of course I enjoy a variety of foods, but veggies
>arent 'needed'.  <Snip> the eskimo on a diet of almost entirely
>meat never had a confirmed case of cancer when eating the old traditional diet

Yes, the Eskimos traditionally eat almost exclusively meat and fish. But
they don't just eat muscle tissue like like us civilized folks. They eat
the liver, kidneys, eyeballs, and other organs. And they eat these all
raw. Another thing they do is bury meat for months until it becomes
infested. Then that gets eaten. Again, raw.

Unless you are prepared for such an All Natural diet, I think it best to
stick with vegetables.