From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:49:59 -0700
I started the Steak Lover's Diet today. For those who have tried it,
perhaps you can share some menu ideas. How long before you lost weight?
So far I'd say that I'm definitely eating less -- because the diet
doesn't permit any snacking on anything other than meat, and well, that
just doesn't appeal to me. In fact, I couldn't even finish the chicken
breast I made for lunch. Also as a nutritionist I'm freaking out about
the lack of green veggies on this diet and the lack of vitamin C and
Calcium in the permitted foods. Most of the permitted fruits and veggies
are not particularly nutrition power houses. I guess I'll just have to
double up on my supplements. I'm still trying to find a source that
gives the pyruvate amounts in foods.

Liz