From:
Bridgeland Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 09:40:49 +0900
On Sunday, May 16, 2004, at 09:25 Asia/Tokyo, Kristina Carlton wrote:

> The only thing I could eat there due to food
> allergies was a dinner salad but when they brought it there was cheese
> in
> several areas and I had to give it back (allergic to cow milk and
> derivatives).

If you got allergies there isn't much you can do. Bring your own food
and apologize for not sharing.

I would say not to make a big deal out of it though. People pick up on
it and you might end up not being invited out next time! Just relax and
ignore the food aspect of the event, enjoy the people and place.