From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 21:34:18 -0600
Hello,
I'm new to this list, but a devoted fan of Paleo eating.  At 42, I'm
recovering from the 'rewards' of decades of milk products and cereal grains
in the form of fatigue, allergies, tendonitis and weight gain.  Weight
training has turned the weight around, but I have been using whey isolate
powder.  I see from the archives that whey protein is probably as bad as
any other milk product in terms of mobilizing mucous and stuffing the
sinuses.  If you were trying to build muscle, would you use a protein
supplement, and if so, what kind?  From my research, soy is out of the
question (lectins).
-Lou Huis

Hi Lou,

I personally think if you are eating Paleo than you don't need a protein
supplement. Just make sure you eat plenty of protein with every meal and
snack and you should be fine. Just MHO tho.

Good luck,
Kristina