From:
Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:35:07 +0100
Ride on thar, babe!
It's the same this side o' the puddle; the only time vegetarianism gets slagged in Swedish media is when - we've had a case here too - (but this was on the list about a year ago, I think we all remember) fanatical vegans actually damage their babies seriously when lactation stops very early and they replace mother's milk with, say mashed avocados and rice.

Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The surprise wasn't with the anchor not asking a tough question. But it seems NO ONE is willing to ask a vegetarian a tough question. I have yet to see a significant mainstream article on the downsides of vegetarianism. Pure instinct makes forcing a vegetarian diet on an infant seem wrong.

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor