From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:38:09 +0100
Yes, it worked!
About a year ago I decided to test myself to see if paleolithic eating made a difference in blood results. I hadn't been eating very paleo then but added a few more of the paleo stuff and taken off some of the non paleo. Thirteen months later I went to my doctor and had the same tests taken.
Triglycerids were normal last year and had gone down this year. Kolesterol normal but gon down. HDL gone up and LDL gone down so quota (forgot the word you use) gone down from 5 to 3.
That pleased me! And blood pressure 130/80.
The B12 related tests were not ready yet.
What I don't understand is why the test B-HbA1c had gone up from 4,1 to 4,4. Normal range is 0,0 - 5,3. Does anyone know this or had it happen?
Eva