ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:39:46 -0400
Jen,
I don't know any more than you do about theese things but I do know our Lord
and I would just praise Him for the peace that He gives you through this
child's experience.  Remember,  Jesus said of the children, "of such is the
kingdom of heaven".  Sometimes I think that we, as adults well educated in
men's knowledge and the ways of the world, are too intelligent to experience
all God has to offer for us because we depend on that knowledge rather than
our faith in God.

Ned