ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:49:26 -0600
Good points Ned.    I'm glad your church is working through the Bible in a
systematic way.  As you pointed out, the Lord certainly can and does use
method.

When I was laid off from work for two years, I developed that daily
communication with the Lord and him to me.  I grew by leaps and bounds
during that time, in large part due to the communications between us.  I
will admit, that I didn't keep that time, though I did for a long time.
Then suddenly I got to busy and talking with the Lord during daily chores
and routines was replaced by one way communication from audible devices like
radio and TV etc.  So I had to re-establish the communication pattern again.
It has mostly stayed in tact, and the rewards have been rich.

Vicki