ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:25:03 -0400
Chris,
I will be praying for you while you endure the needle you dread. I hate to
admit this, but I do not really like needles either. They dont freak me out
but I just dont like them. maybe it has something to do with the fact that I
cant see the needle.... Dunno. Anyway, will be praying for you.
Oh, and on that bit about going into labor. At least god made it impossible
for men to go into labor. Grin. I guess im kind of funny tonight.
Blake